31 July-1 AUGUST 2021
25-26 SEPTEMBER 2021
212 Diamond Creek Rd,
Greensborough VIC 3088
Saturday: 9am - 4.30pm
Sunday: 9.30am - 4 pm
Admission: $5 (cash only)
80 Hawdon St, Heidelberg VIC 3084
2021 Meetings Dates
|JAN||FEB 17th||MAR 17th||APR 21st|
|MAY 19th||JUN 16th||JUL 21st||AUG 18th|
|SEP 15th||OCT 20th||NOV 17th||DEC 8th|
17th February 2021 Meeting: Due to covid-19 lockdown unfortnately the wednesday meeting on the 17 February is canceled. We will be running a zoom meeting again.
Meeting ID: 822 1733 1958
Meeting starts 8 pm please but you can go on line 7.45 pm .So i like to see you all on the zoom meeting .
Hello, I would like to welcome everyone into another year at the Warringal Orchid Society in 2021. 2020 was a year that has challenged the world and we all look at this year in the hope that a new normal can come into play. I look forward to welcoming the members back into monthly meetings and the opportunity to have our seasonal Orchid shows, which I’m sure you all missed as much as I did last year. With this opportunity for us to gather I would like to announce that Gary Backhouse will be the first speaker at our February meeting on the 17th.
In celebration of our first meeting of the year we will be giving a free seedling of Sarcochilus Kulnura Drive ‘4 black’ x Kulnura Twist ‘Mottle Big’ to each financial member. If you are yet to renew your membership, you will be able to do so at the meeting.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions please allow for extra time before the meeting to check in and please bring a mask and maintain social distancing whilst in the hall, to meet with state guidelines.
I hope to see you all at the meeting.
Due to the ongoing Coivd-19 restrictions please follow the following guidelines when entering our meetings:
- If you are unwell please do not attend our meetings
- Please follow all DHHS recommendations in this matter
- Mask must be worn in the hall and at all points during our meeting, please bring a mask with you as we will not be providing them at the meetings
- Entry will only be granted from the front entrance all other doors will not be in use
- When entering you must register your attendance by using the provided QR code at the door or signing in manually at the door
- We recommend you sign in before bringing in your plants from your car
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided at the front door upon entering and leaving the building
- Social distancing of 1.5 metres must be maintained whilst in the hall
- At the conclusion of the meeting all tables and chairs must be sanitised
- The committee would appreciate the help of the attendees in this
ZOOM MEETING 19 AUGUST 2020
PEOPLE AT ZOOM MEETING 19 AUGUST
For our Orchid growers perks:
- Meet other Orchid growers in friendly environment
- Monthly meeting with guest speakers
- Opportunity to display your orchids while in flower
- See other Orchid growers flowers in bloom
- Beginners group for helpful tips and hints
- Refreshments after meeting
OPEN MARCH 2020
Masdavallia Super Nova 'Beenak'
INTERMEDIATE MARCH 2020
Lycaste Caroline 'Dragon Lady'
ADVANCE NOVICE MARCH 2020